Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Popped Punched Pumpkin



I am holding a Halloween Card Class at my house tonight, and this is one of the cards that we will be doing. We are making three cards, so make sure you check back to see all of them!
For each of the cards that my ladies are doing tonight, I got inspiration from another card. Here is the card that I saw that inspired this one. I thought the pop-out pumpkin was great, but wanted to make my own! I used the 2-1/2" Circle Punch and just punched out 5 pumpkins, folded them in half and taped them together. The card just folds flat on the front to mail in a normal envelope. The DSP that I used is Well Worn, I thought that goes pretty good with the Halloween theme.



Related Posts with Thumbnails