Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, September 19, 2011

The Bench - Sponging Technique

I cased a card by Michelle Zindorf that was very similar to this one. Her stuff is amazing, and if you have never been to her blog you should check it out!
I changed around the colors and I added wood grain to my floor with the Crumb Cake marker. I love how the floor came out! I sponged it with Soft Suede and Crumb Cake and on the large wall I used Cherry Cobbler ink. The sentiment is from the You are Loved stamp set from the new 2011 Holiday Mini. The bench is from the Have a Seat stamp set.
Here is a close up of the floor! I used a ruler for the straight board lines and then just drew random wood patterns with the marker between.

Related Posts with Thumbnails