Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Scallop Circle Award Pin- FREE Tutorial


Here are the Scallop Circle pins that I made for Convention this year. I made about 150 of the small ones to swap this year! I also used this tutorial for my 3-D Tutorial Swap that I organized. The Melon Mambo ones are the name tags for everyone who participated in my swap!

I made the big pin to give to Shelli and another one similar for me to wear.
For the fringe on these I just used a 1" x 8-1/2" strip of black paper. I put it through my crimper and then cut slits going across one half of it. I scrunched up the crimped side close together so it would go around in a circle and lay flat. Then I just glued it between the large scallop part and the white circle.
Here is the printable tutorial for this project!
2011 Conv 3-D Scallop Circle Pin Tutorial
Related Posts with Thumbnails