Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

March Card Class




These are the cards that I did for my March Three Card Class at my house. We had a big group this time so I kept them pretty simple.
Two of them I got ideas from The Stampin' Up Regionals meeting that I went to this month. The one using the Petals Punch I saw there but don't know who made it since it was on a display board (if it was you, or you know who made it let me know!). The third one I changed the colors a little bit but I got it as a swap from Christopher Famolaro.
Below are the little favors that I made for my ladies so they could have a snack during class! When you pull the ribbon, the candy gets pulled up!


Related Posts with Thumbnails