Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Acrylic Block Background

So... someone was really using their head for this technique. I love when people come up with great ideas like this!
All you need to do is take your acrylic block (for your clear mount stamps) and stamp it into your ink pad and then press it onto paper. What a great background!
You can see the tutorial on Splitcoast HERE but it's pretty easy to do! When I did not spray the water on the block like the tutorial said to do I got a darker background.
This was the card that I did as the shoebox swap for the last GMS meeting.
I used the Peaceful Season stamp set with Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler and Very Vanilla Paper. I used Crumb Cake ink to stamp the block and Garden Green for the holly leaves.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
Related Posts with Thumbnails