Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, October 1, 2010

Hello Kitty Christmas!



Here is my Hello Kitty all dressed up for Christmas. I told you that you might see a few more of these cats!
I used the Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper for the background and I sponged the edges with Crumb cake ink and used the Peaceful Season stamp set for the sentiment.

Here is how I made her:
For the dress I used the wide oval punch and just trimmed the sides down at an angle. I then used the 1/2" circle punch for the neckline of the dress.


I put the head on top with a dimensional and used the small oval punch cut in half with a slit in the bottom for the shoes.


I used the holly from the Deck the Halls DSP for her bow and popped it up in two layers. The sleeves are the small oval with the end punched with the scallop edge punch to make the end of the sleeves decorative. The holly on the main card uses the large oval punch, punched out with the 1/2" circle punch on both sides.


CLICK HERE to get the full directions to make the original Hello Kitty card.
Related Posts with Thumbnails