Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Get Well Clipboard Card


I saw THIS card and thought it was so cute I just had to make my own version of it. I was making them for a swap and didn't have enough library clips so I thought I would do the clip part with punches.
I used the Decorative Label punch folded in half and the 1" circle with the 1/2" circle punched out of the middle. I used Newsprint DSP for the notebook paper and sponged the edges with So Saffron ink. The main card is 11" x 4 1/4" folded in half with the punched clip at the top, it will not fit in a regular card at this size with the clip at the top so you can make the main card smaller and it will. The card is made out of Crumb Cake card stock and sponged around the edges. The sentiment is from the Word Play stamp set and the rest I just wrote in with a marker. Here is a close up of the clip.

I think I must be in a medical mood with all that's happening with Ashley lately. For those of you who sent all the wonderful emails I thought I would let you know that we had our first 24 hours of sugar levels in target zones! I'm sure it will keep changing but we are pretty excited!
Related Posts with Thumbnails