Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween Treat Box Gift



My in-laws have been away on vacation for a week so the kids and I made them black licorice caramel candy as a treat for when they got back today. Of course what is a present of candy without a great container and card!?
I used my TWO CUPCAKE BOX template to make the box and then used my Top Note Frame Technique for the card! I also used the new Northern Frost Decorative Strip and the Big Shot to make the spiders. That's right, I used the snowflake die to make the spiders legs and then punched out circles to go over the center parts for the bodies!

Here is a close up of the candy and the spiders. I will be posting a mini tutorial soon on how I made the spiders!


Don't forget to enter your frame cards into my
CHALLENGE to win one FREE tutorial of your choice!


CLICK HERE
to see the original Two Cupcake Box tutorial!

Related Posts with Thumbnails