Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, September 11, 2010

FREE Downline Gifts This Month!



I just thought I would share what I'm sending out to my downline this month!

I made each of them a color coach except I used real paper so the colors will match exactly. All the papers are labeled and sorted by color family! This is a great tool when you are designing a card so you can see what colors go good together before you start!

They are also getting the tutorial and all the cut, scored and punched pieces of cardstock and all the accessories they need to make my French Foliage Class! Thats all the materials for all three cards and the box!

Would you like to get a full FREE card kit each month as well as another FREE tutorial of your choice?
Join my team and you get both every month plus extra gifts!

CLICK HERE for all of the details!

If you join this month you also get this bag for free!
Related Posts with Thumbnails