Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Double Popsicle Card - FREE Template



Here is my Double Popsicle Card! I thought this card would be perfect for a summer invitation for anything! It would also make a great thank you card!

CLICK HERE to get the FREE template for this card!

For my card I just lined the template up on a top-folded whisper white card and cut it out. I used sponges with Tangerine Tango ink for the popsicle part and Crumb Cake ink for the stick part. I used a post-it-note to block off the part that I was not sponging at the time.
I used the Just Believe stamp set for the sentiment and Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffetta ribbon for the bow. So easy!
You could also cut separate pieces of colored card stock instead of sponging.



On my second one (I needed one for each kid!) I decided to make it a melon creamsicle. I used Melon Mambo ink and the Scallop Circle punch and a scrap of white paper to make the cream filling! On this one I used the Things I Love stamp set.
Related Posts with Thumbnails