Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Convention was Amazing!!!



I am back from my first Stampin' Up Convention and I had the best time ever! I went with my mom, who is also my downline, and we had a blast!

Thank you so much to all of you who came up and talked to me and let me know that you enjoy my blog. I was so flattered that so many of you even take the time to look at it! It was great to meet you all and get your amazing swaps if you found me when I still had some left and a huge thank you to those of you who gave me one anyway when I was out!
One of the first nights we were there I sat next to a woman in a restaurant who came with her entire family to convention. They were all so nice and my mom and I were so impressed. Later in the convention we found out that this was Cara Brandse and she is the #1 Rising Star for Canada! Here is a photo of me and her!


I got to meet Shelli a few times while we were there. The first time was at the Flower Power party the first night... Next year for convention I will know to bring some outfits to wear for the themed parties, everyone was dressed up!


Here is me with Kathy Kuffel from Wisconsin dressed in the inflatable fat lady hippie suit. She of course was only wearing this for the Flower Party. She was great!


The next time I saw Shelli I even had her sign my Mrs. Potato Head swap!


We got to take a tour of the SU factory where they send out all of the stamps. Here is a picture of us with the big rock out front!


My mom and I always seem to do something silly while we are away together so this time we thought we would get our pictures taken with this statue. Luckily no police were around at the time...


Here are just some other random photos from our time there.



If you want to be able to go to a great event like this with us next year, you just have to sign up as a Stampin' Up demonstrator! I will put up some details soon about joining my team! Email me if you have any questions. Who wouldn't love to get a great discount on stamps?!

I will add some great swaps that I got soon too!
Related Posts with Thumbnails