Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

June Green Mtn. Stampers Meeting

We had another Green Mountain Stamper's meeting this past Saturday under my upline Jennifer Heffernan in Addison, Vermont. We have swaps and demonstrations and some of the ladies bring in samples of their work to share. Jen so wonderfully prepares 3 make-n-takes for us to do each meeting that are always great! Everyone brings some sort of good snack to eat so we have a table of snacks and drinks.
This is a great group to be a part of! If you are interested in becoming a demonstrator and joining this great group, contact me for all of the details! You do not need to live close by! You can still participate by doing a long distance swap and Jen sends out an email after the meetings giving us a rundown of what went on and everything that was demonstrated!
I do have to say that this is a group of GREAT ladies! I did not get a chance to make a swap this month since I am preparing my swaps for convention and everyone gave me one anyway!! I have all these swaps to share just because they are great generous people! Thank you to all of you!

Madeline Gardner

Carmen Jochum

Shanti McKenna

Pam Tatko

Marti Jurnak

Tonya Ditzler

Jennifer Heffernan

Millie Pedro (using the black magic technique, she also demonstrated this!)

Pam Tatko
(brought to share)

Here are two of the great make-n-takes that we did at the meeting. We also got to make a color chart for all of the new colors that Start July 1st!


Do all of these great cards make you want to join our group?
Contact me at prattdesign@gmail.com for more details!

Related Posts with Thumbnails