Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Artisan Award Loser.... #3

Here is one of the five cards that I submitted for the Artisan award. I used the Tulipe die cut (that is retiring!!) with the Big Shot and the Medallion stamp.
I stamped the medallion on my paper first. I then used the Tulipe die to cut a stencil out of cardstock. I placed this stencil over my stamped image and inked it with the Versamark pad. I then clear embossed it. Once that was done I inked around the embossed area (it will not ink where the embossed part is) and then trimmed around the shape. Does that make sense?
CLICK HERE to see all of my other losing Artisan Award projects.
Related Posts with Thumbnails