Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, April 16, 2010

Inspired by the Curly Label Punch

I made the frame for this card using the Curly Label Punch! I had so much fun making the border on my last card with this punch so I thought I would try this out, and it worked! I love when that happens.
I figured it would be nice to give you all the measurements so you could do it too, so here they are!

First cut a 3 1/2" x 4 1/2" piece of paper. On the back you are going to draw lines 5/16" in from every edge. You are going to line the edge of the punch up with the pencil lines when you go to punch. The punch is wider then it is long so you have to punch going in where the arrows are.


Punch in from both short ends twice, they will slightly overlap in the middle.


Now you will have this. You will punch in from the center of the long edge, centering the punch with the spaces you have already punched.


Do that on both sides and you have your frame!


For this card I used the Inspired by Nature stamp set with Pink passion, chocolate chip and the old olive markers. My border paper is a retired In-color, Purely Pomegranate. The other papers I used are Ivory, Kraft and Chocolate chip. I used the brown marker to edge the frame before I put it down. I also used the key chain Cutter Kit to rough up the edges.
Related Posts with Thumbnails