Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Turtle Family


I saw water done something like this on Ilina Crouse's site. Hers(CLICK HERE to see it) was a little different but it inspired me to make some more turtles. Here is my little family of turtles.
The saying is from the Define Your Life stamp set. The big Daddy turtle is made using the 1 3/4" circle punch and the tiny baby is the 1/2" circle with the slot punch as the base of the shell and 1/4" circle as the head. The middle small turtle is the 3/4" circle and I cut the base of the shell out, 1/2" circle for head. The Mama turtle is just like the ones I did before. CLICK HERE to see the other turtles.
For the water I used the 1/2" and 3/4" circle punches to make the waves.
Related Posts with Thumbnails