Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Simply Said Pop-Up Card

Front

Inside

I thought I would go back to the good old pop-up card. I have not done one of these in awhile and they are so easy. I had the Simply Said stamp set out and I have not used this in forever so I thought; might as well use it again!
Stamp sets used:
Fundamental Phrases
Simple Said
Holiday Best
The colors are Pretty in Pink and Real Red. The stems are Always Artichoke and Certainly Celery.
All you have to do is cut two parallel slits in your paper where you want it to pop up and just fold it opposite of the card. Then just stick on your image you want to be popped up at the top of the piece sticking up. I put white paper behind the slits so the red card base would not show through there.
Related Posts with Thumbnails