Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Scallop Trim border and Corner punches

I have seen a few sites that have Scallop Trim border and Corner punch measurements. I needed a few other sizes so I thought I would post what I came up with! It takes forever to try all these out, not to mention a lot of paper so sharing these so everyone doesn't have to do it is great. Thanks everyone else for posting your sizes too!
  • 5 11/16" makes a square that has 12 scallops along each side.
  • 5 1/4" makes a square that has 11 scallops along each side.
  • 4 3/4" makes a square that has 10 scallops along each side.
  • 4 5/16" makes a square that has 9 scallops on each side. (I had seen 4 1/4" on other sites but that was just off for me)
  • 3 13/16" makes a square that has 8 scallops along each side.
  • 3 1/4" makes a square than has 7 scallops along each side.
  • 2 7/8" makes a square that has 6 scallops on each side.
  • 2 3/8" makes a square that has 5 scallops on each side.
  • 1 15/16" uses only the corner punch and has 4 scallops on each side.
  • 1 1/2" uses only the corner punch but overlaps the center scallop making only 3 scallops on each side.
For a card front 5 1/4" x 4 5/16" works very good.
For a small saying 1 15/16" x 2 3/8" works very good.

CLICK HERE to see Gretchen Barron's site with all the pictures and how to line everything up.
Related Posts with Thumbnails