Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Castle Pop-Up Card!

The Front

The Inside!

The Inside Close up
This is my pop-up castle card that I made today. I think it would be great for a wedding, anniversary or Valentine's Day, basically anything to do with love! However I can not take credit for coming up with how to make this. I found the greatest site today! The site is by Robert Sabuda and he has templates to make amazing pop-up cards. They are all for free! Everyone has to check this out and try these. I am dying to see more of them made so please, if you make any of these, link up your post here at the end of this so everyone can share them!
CLICK HERE to see the site and all the pop-up templates!
I used the Once Upon a Time stamp set and the wedding people from the Voila to go set. The center window of the castle is the word window and slot punches but the other windows are cut to a middle size. The front is the heart to heart punch.
I changed it around and added some stuff so here are a few steps of the folds.

Add your link below if you made any of the other pop-up cards from Robert Sabuda's site or any of your own pop-up creations as well! I just don't have enough time to make them all but I'm dying to see more!
Once you have finished your project, post it on your site and link ONLY THAT POST up with Mr. Linky below! Please do not just link your blog URL up, make sure you only link the post with the picture of your finished pop-up project.
An example, my site is http://stampndesign.blogspot.com but I would link my post http://stampndesign.blogspot.com/2010/01/template-challenge.html. You can get this URL by clicking on the title of your post so only that one is open. Thanks!
I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with! If you do not have a blog I think you can post your picture to a public site and link that address.
If you have posted your site and the link does not work, I will have to take it off. So if you have posted with Mr. Linky and then you don't see it there, just try again! I want to see them!


Related Posts with Thumbnails