Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Nutcracker

My husband took me to see The Nutcracker the night he asked me to marry him. He asked me after the show (at the top of the Prudential Building in Boston) but while we were there I bought this ornament so obviously it is one of my favorites. I saw a great card on Carrie Gaskins' site and I thought I would do my own nutcracker off of my ornament. I'm not so fond of the proportions, I think I need to spend a little longer on it but I love hers! CLICK HERE to see her card. Below is my little ornament that I got that night.
The main punches that I used were word window for the arms and legs, the 1 3/8" circle for the head and the scalloped oval for the hair. Everything else I just played around with as I went.

Related Posts with Thumbnails