Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oval Template with Embossing Folders



Learn how to make this oval embossing technique at home! On these cards I used:
Dasher (#116816)
Serene Snowflakes (#115438)
Embossing Folder Petal-A-Plenty (#116824)

I used the On Board Book Basics from the catalog, the small size (#110712). This comes with four pieces of cardboard so you can make an assortment of different size and shape cut outs. I used the Top Note die and cut that out of the center using the big shot. Then I cut an oval out of the center of that. Now with one piece of cardboard I have two different shapes I can use!


To make the oval shape I just put the top note back into the outside. I have lines drawn on my oval template to center my embossing folder easily.


Put your paper inside your embossing folder.


Put down your spacer in your big shot with the big part and the floppy plastic down, not the top piece.


Then put your cardboard template down.


Your embossing folder goes on top of that.


Then the black impressions pad. You are now ready to run it through.


This is what you get. A blank flat oval frame where the hole was with embossed images around it! A blank slate to design on!
Related Posts with Thumbnails