Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Night of Navy Snowflakes

Ok... so I saw a card on Connie Diebler's site that she did off of a card on Kimberly Van Diepen's site and I just had to put my own spin on it! I did not have almost any of the stamps or accessories that they did so this is what I came up with! (Click on their names to view their cards.)
I used Night of Navy, Kraft and Whisper White cardstock and used the Snowflakes set #2 die cut Sizzlets as my negative stencil. The snowflakes are stamped with Serene Snowflakes and the saying is from the Holiday Best hostess set both in Night of Navy ink. Hope you like it! If you do your own spin on it, link everybody up! Such a great technique!
Related Posts with Thumbnails