Click on HOME to see most recent posts!

Place a Stampin' Up order with me and get a
FREE TUTORIAL OF YOUR CHOICE for every $50 that you spend!

Friday, November 13, 2009

Lovely as a Christmas Tree

I saw a card like this and just had to try it!
I stamped the tree from the Lovely as a Tree stamp set with Handsome Hunter ink and then stamped over it with Versamark and embossed it clear. I stamped Merry Christmas from the All Holidays stamp set with Craft Black and embossed it with clear embossing powder. I punched the holes with my piercing tool and the mat pack and then sponged Craft White inside a cut out template inside my punched rectangle. I stamped with the small snowflakes from Serene Snowflakes on top of the sponged white. Before it could dry too much I wiped the white off the tree and the Merry Christmas embossed images. I punhcd the holes with the 1" and 1 1/4" circle punches and used a jumbo eyelet with some kraft ribbon.
Related Posts with Thumbnails